FREE Sprite Outliner for Unity
A downloadable C# Script
A simple C# script to add an outline to your sprites. This can be useful for making your characters and other sprites have a more defined shape from the rest of your environment. The outline appears and changes shape in real time as the sprite you are outlining changes, both in the editor and in playmode.
HOW TO USE
- Import the script into your Unity project.
- Be sure all textures you are outlining have "Read/Write Enabled" on in their import settings.
- Right-click on the sprite you want to outline, then select "2D Object > Sprite" to create a new sprite as a child.
- Rename this sprite to "Outline".
- Attatch the outline script to the new sprite, and drag and drop the parent as the "Renderer To Outline" variable.
- Set the color of the outline.
Make a donation, amount of your choosing!
Support me on Patreon
LudumDare account page:
Procedural Dungeon Generator for Unity:
Pixel Perfect Camera for Unity:
My LudumDare 44 Entry:
Problems, questions, comments, contact me:
Via email: email@example.com
Via SMS: 830-446-0760
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.